Synthesize the Scholarly Literature
- Carefully read course materials listed below and email your faculty member with any questions.
- Explore the following videos:
- Writing an article Synthesis
- Synthesize E-Lecture
- Explore the following website:
Last week, you worked on critically analyzing research related to your topic. ?Although you only had to analyze two research articles, you should always critically analyze all scholarly sources you read. ?Once you have analyzed each source, you can start synthesizing and aggregating the information you have collected. ?In other words, the next step is to integrate or combine your resources to?determine what conclusions can be drawn from the articles as a group, whereby the focus is on content (conclusions, hypotheses, or premises), rather than the individual authors or articles. ? ?
Download Week 06 Synthesize the Literature file to complete and submit as your assignment.
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.