Q1. Which of the following statements is (are) false?
1. All variences should be prorated to inventories and cost of goods sold at the end of the accounting period.
2. If the number of units produced exceeds the number of units sold, the full absorption operating profit will be lower than variable costing operating profit
Q2. Which of the following statements is(are) true?
1.The market share varience is more controllable by the marketing department than the industry
2. The industry volume varience is the portion of the sales activity varience due to a change in the company?s proportion of sales in the markets in which they operate
Q3 The sales mix varience would be:
A. Favorable when a company sells relatively fewer of the products that have contribution margins lower than average
B. favorable when a company sells relatively more of the products that have contribution margins higher than average
C. unfavorable when a company sells relatively fewer of the products that have selling prices higher than average
D. unfavorable when a company sells more of the products that have selling prices lower than the average
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.