please can provide me with the to this cost accounting question.
my Email address is: S..firstname.lastname@example.org
3-43 CVP analysis, decision making. (M. Rajan, adapted) Tocchet Company manufactures CB1, a citizens?
band radio that is sold mainly to truck drivers. The company?s plant in Camden has an annual capacity
of 75,000 units. Tocchet currently sells 60,000 units at a selling price of $148. It has the following cost
Variable manufacturing costs per unit $ 63
Fixed manufacturing costs 1,012,000
Variable marketing and distribution costs per unit 15
Fixed marketing and distribution costs 780,000
(Consider each question separately.)
1. Calculate the breakeven volume in units and in dollars.
2. The marketing department indicates that decreasing the selling price to $140 would stimulate sales to
70,000 units. This strategy will require Tocchet to increase its fixed costs, although variable costs per
unit will remain the same as before. What is the maximum increase in fixed costs for which Tocchet
will find it worthwhile to reduce the selling price?
3. The manufacturing department proposes changes in the manufacturing process to add new features
to the CB1 product. These changes will increase fixed manufacturing costs by $150,000 and variable
manufacturing costs per unit by $3.20. At its current sales quantity of 60,000 units, what
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.