A marketing audit is a comprehensive, systematic, independent, and periodic assessment of a company's marketing environment, objectives, strategies, and activities with the goal of identifying potential opportunities and problem areas. The eventual objective of a marketing audit is to recommend a plan of action to improve the company's marketing performance.
The company to be considered is a life insurance firm based in Johannesburg expanding into three African countries in southern Africa region.
1) It should cover all major marketing activities of a business, not just a few ?trouble spots. In other words, it should paint a complete picture of the marketing at the company.
The marketing audit should be an orderly examination of the company's macro and microeconomic environments, marketing objectives, and strategies, and marketing activities.
The best marketing audits come from people who are objective and assess each issue with a critical eye.
The marketing audit provides a long-term view of the company's marketing strategies
2) Identify at least three short term and long term steps that the company can take to improve its overall marketing effectiveness and provide details of specific activities..
The Paper will be 10?12 pages in length and include an executive summary, in ?correct APA format
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.