I need help with this extra credit.? There is an article to read and questions to answer.Thank you.
Extra Credit Assignment
Please write out answers in full sentences.
1. In this article, efforts to convert carbon dioxide gas into more useful chemicals such
as hydrocarbons for fuel, polycarbonates for plastics and polyols for polymers are
discussed. The article states that the first challenge facing chemists is ?to overcome
the molecule?s stability?. What does this mean (1pt)?
2. The article describes the energy cost of separating carbon and oxygen atoms in CO 2
as ?exorbitant?. What sources of renewable energy does the article suggest people
use to convert CO2 into more useful chemicals (1pt total)? How do green plant cells
and other photoautotrophic cells perform this reaction (1pt)?
3. In the figure on page 630, which molecule is most oxidized and which is most
reduced (0.5pt each)?
4. On page 630, the author?s describe some success at converting CO2 into ethylene,
propylene and butane. Where does the energy come from to do this reaction (1pt)?
What are the roles of the iron and cobalt compounds in the reaction (1pt)?
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.