I am in need of some assistance with an assignment I have. I have attached the exercise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
ENVIRONMENTAL SCANNING EXERCISE
1. (a) Select an industry with which you are somewhat familiar [e.g., kitchen appliance manufacturing, personal
care products, or after-market automobile parts]. (b) Identify three countries with which companies in your
nation might establish a partnership or subsidiary. (c) Assume your locally-based corporation has entered into
joint ventures [shared equity and management partnership] in two of those countries, and has a wholly-owned
subsidiary [i.e., no partner] operating in the third [your choice]. In both types of business relationships your
company has employed a combination of expatriate [i.e., parent-country employees who have been employed in
your local operations] as well as host country nationals [HCNs], and employees from at least one other third
2. Identify basic trends in the following aspects of the business environment which might affect your business
over the next two or three years while engaged in a partnership [international joint venture] or with a whollyowned subsidiary doing business in the group of countries you are assigned. Cite your sources.
3. From your analysis, determine potential implications for HRM policies and practices.
4. Using the outline below, prepare a 5-10 minute overview of your findings.
5. Conclude by telling what additional information you would seek and what sources you might use.
1. Industry: ____________________ Group of Countries: _________________________
2. Key Environmental Trends and HR Implications
Environmental Factors and Trends
[list several key factors for each of the following]
HRM Policy Implications
[Identify HR policy implications associated with this and
other factors/trends in the column to the left]
3. What additional information would you seek, and name some potential sources.
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.