For this paper you are to choose a famous person who you think has had the most influence on the world. This influence can be positive or negative, I.E. Martin Luther King or Hitler.
Explain using examples to show how and why this person is so influential. What did they do? What have they said and how did it change the world.
1. The paper must be?500-600 words in length
2. The paper must be done in Times New Roman 12 point font and be double spaced.
3. For each new paragraph the first sentence must be indented five spaces.
4. Make sure to proofread for grammar errors as they will result in loss of points. Do not rely?only on spellcheck to correct your errors.
5. Make sure to submit this paper as an attachment. It must be submitted as a doc or docx. It can not be an rtf or a jpeg. If you are unsure about saving the assignment correctly and submission, please contact technical support.
Things to have in your paper:
1. An introduction. This will be your first paragraph and contain your thesis statement. For this paper your thesis sould be something similiar to "So and so is the most influential person in history." The thesis should be the last sentence of the introduction.
2. Immediately after the introduction, you should give a biography of your person. Do NOT assume your reader knows who this person is. The biography should be brief and contain only relevant and important information.
3. Well developed body paragraphs. Remember that a paragraph should be approximately 4-8 sentences in length and address one topic and one topic only
4.? A conclusion that wraps up the paper. Do NOT include any new information in your conclusion. Rather sum up and revisit your main point.
Things NOT to do:
1. Do not use 1st or second person in this paper. This means you can not use the words I,me,we,us,our, you, and your.
2. Do not simply make the whole paper just a biography. Focus on specific things, events, etc that make this person so influential.
Indeed, it is argued that the greatest role of a leader is to influence his followers towards a
certain cause or ideology. Leaders rally their followers and provide motivation...
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.