A study is conducted to estimate survival in patients following kidney transplants. Key factors that adversely affects success of the transplant include advanced age and diabetes. This study involves 25 participants (n = 25) who are 65 years of age and older and all have diabetes. Following transplant, each participant is followed for up to 10 years. The following are times to deaths, or the time to last contact (at which time participant was known to be alive), in years.
Deaths: 1.2, 2.5, 4.3, 5.6, 6.7, 7.3, and 8.1 years
Alive: 3.4, 4.1, 4.2, 5.7, 5.9, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 7.3, 8.2, 8.6, 8.9, 9.4, 9.5, 10, 10, 10, and 10 years
- Use the table approach to estimate the survival function.
- Use the Kaplan-Meier approach to estimate the survival function.
- Graph the survival function based on the estimate in (b) using Excel.
A study is conducted to estimate survival in patients following kidney transplant. Key factors
that adversely affect success of the transplant include advanced age and diabetes. This
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.