1.? What is the concentration of Zn2+ if 5528.4 g of ZnCO3 are added to 125 L of water??
Ksp (ZnCO3) = 1.0 * 10-10?
2.? What happens to the majority of ZnCO3 that was added in question 1?
3. Given that Ksp(Mg3P2) = 1.5 * 10-6, when Mg3P2 is added to water, what is the concentration of Mg2+ at equilibrium??
4. When 100.0 grams of CaF2 is placed in 2.50 L of solution, how much CaF2 dissolves in grams?? The Ksp for CaF2 is 1.69 * 10-8
5.? If 250 g of BaCl2 is dissolved in 3.5 L of solution, solve for the molarity of Ba2+ and Cl? assuming all of the BaCl2 dissolves.
5b)? 125 g of BaSO4 is added to the above solution.? Solve for the concentration of Ba2+ and SO42? given the Ksp(BaSO4) = 1.1 * 10?10.? Hint:? Assume the change in concentration for Ba2+ is negligible.
Please Show work.
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.