Health Disparities Paper- DRAFT
Objective: Students will write a cohesive draft of a scholarly paper addressing a health disparity in a vulnerable population. ?
Method: As a writing intensive course, students will employ drafting, revising, and editing to develop a final writing product appropriate to the nursing profession.? Students will use research and documentation skills to develop an understanding of the course content and think critically about that content.? Students will prepare a draft of the final paper to be submitted during week 8 of the semester. This paper will be an outline of the four areas listed below and will have points. Students write each section with subtitles on specific points and expand on those for the final paper. The length should be about 7- 8 pages.?
1. Rationale for selection of a specific health disparity (consider HP2020 objectives, class discussions, current events, etc.)15 points
2. Thorough discussion of implications that the selected health disparity has on a selected vulnerable population (references required)30 points
3. Detailed discussion of the role that social determinants of health, inequality, discrimination and other identifiable factors? play in relation to selected health disparity/vulnerable population 30 points
4. Discussion of potential solutions to decrease/eliminate the health disparity in the selected population (references required)15 points
5. Proper spelling, grammar, use of APA style, references.???????? 10 points
1. Rationale for selection of a specific health disparity (consider HP2020 objectives, class
discussions, current events, etc.)15 points
The expression wellbeing aberrations is regularly...
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.