**Must Have Mini Tab**
3. Open the SP16STUDENTDATA.MTW dataset. Assume that this is a sample that is representative of the population of all World Campus STAT200 students. ?We want to know if males and females differ in terms of what they believe is the ideal age to get married. (22 points)
A. Write the null and alternative hypothesis using the appropriate symbols.
B. Does this scenario require an independent samples or paired samples t test? Why?
C. For the variable of ?ideal marriage age,? are the standard deviations for males and females similar or different? (If one is more than twice of the other they are different)
D. Compute the appropriate test statistic. (I strongly encourage you do to this in Minitab/Minitab Express and NOT by hand)
E. What is the p value?
F. Is your decision to reject or fail to reject the null hypothesis from part (A)? Why?
G. Is there statistical evidence that the ideal marriage age of males and females is different on average?
H. How could you answer this research question using a confidence interval? (You don?t have to actually do it, just explain what you could do.)
3. Open the SP16STUDENTDATA.MTW dataset. Assume that this is a sample that is representative
of the population of all World Campus STAT200 students. We want to know if males and females
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.