?need this assignment to be completely original. I cannot afford to submit any plagiarized material. Thanks for complete understanding in this matter.?
Personal Essay - Draft
For this writing assignment, you have two choices. Please select one of the following options for your essay:
- Describe a person, place, or object that has special meaning in your life.
- Describe a particular moment or occurrence in your life that had special meaning to you.
Use the techniques described in sections 6.3 and 6.4 of Essentials of College Writing and expand upon the prewriting done in the discussion forum for the past three weeks to provide specific details about the person, place, object, or event so that readers can visualize the subject and/or feel present in the story. Your description should be specific and appeal to the five senses. Please be sure to read and review the "Example Personal Essay - Draft" document before beginning your draft for more guidance on writing a descriptive essay.
This rough draft needs to be at least 550 words, and it should have a thesis statement that clearly states what you are going to be writing about. View the sample Personal Essay - Draft to guide you as you complete this assignment.
For more information about writing thesis statements, visit the Ashford Writing Center and review Chapter 5 of Essentials of College Writing.
The point of a draft is to allow your instructor to get a good sense of your organizational writing skills, examine your use of the strategies of narration or description, and provide you with feedback you can incorporate into the Final Essay that is due in Week Five.
As you write this draft, please pay attention to the areas that you struggled with in your "Grammar Assessment" quiz and "Practice Essay" assignment.
When submitting your draft, make sure to
- Proofread your work for errors in grammar, mechanics, and style.
- Format the essay according to the "APA Template" handout.
- Perform a word count check to make sure the essay is 550 to 800 words in length.
- Save the document as a Microsoft Word or compatible .doc or .docx file.
- Use a naming convention that includes your last name, week number, and the assignment number (e.g., smith_w2_a1.doc).
The interactive video, Writing an Essay: The Fundamentals of College Writing, provides an overview of the essay writing process. It will prove very useful as you work on your Final Essay throughout the course.
- Download Attachments:
Running Head: DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY
Life as we may know it is made up of a series of events and it is from such that we are
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.