- e-activity:Research the Internet for one (1) real-world example of a distributed software architecture.?
- From the first e-Activity, briefly summarize your chosen example?s function and design. Next, determine whether or not you believe the example could function as effectively in a non-distributed architecture as it had in a distributed architecture. Justify your response.
- From the second e-Activity, suggest what you believe are the two (2) most beneficial characteristics of cloud-computing from an organizational perspective. Further, explain at least one (1) challenge an organization could potentially face when implementing an existing in-house application or system into the cloud. Justify your response.
THIS IS A DISCUSSION QUESTION 1 PAGE WILL DO.
Running head: DISTRIBUTED SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE
Distributed Software Architecture
DISTRIBUTED SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE
The example of a distributed software...
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.