This is my assignment. Hope you can provide an understanding answer. Thankyou.
SQQM3073 ACTUARIAL MATHEMATICS 2
DATELINE: 11 MEI 2016
1. Suppose the cohort of example 5.2 (in lecture) is actually subject to a
uniform survival distribution on (0,15]. Compare the observed average
to the expected, according to the assumed
2. A cohort of n persons is observed until all die, with deaths grouped in fixed
intervals. If Var [S(t) = 0.0009, Var [S(r)] = 0.0016, and their covariance is
Cov [S(t), S?] = 0.0008, find E[S(t)].
3. Assume that T is uniformly distributed over (t, t+1].
a. Express (t*) in terms of t
b. Express the estimator ? (t*) in terms of the binomial random
variable Nt+1 (Note that this is conditional on nt being given.)
c. Find the approximate variance of (t*)
d. Is (t*) biased or unbiased?
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.