It would be grateful if you could help me solve these questions.
?1) Explain and illustrate using the Keynesian model (AE/Y diagram) the effect of the following events on the Aggregate Expenditure (AE) curve and income.
a) The fraction of income spent on imports rises.
b) Business confidence recovers
c) Marginal tax rate falls
2) An economy has the following characteristics. All values are in $millions.
c = 120 + 0.9YD
YD = Y + TR - T
T = 100 + 0.1Y
I = 500, G = 600, TR = 200, X = 700, IM = 300 + 0.2Y
Where C is consumption, YD is disposable income, T is Taxes, TR is transfer payments, I is investment, G is Government expenditure, X is exports and IM is imports.
a) what is the value of the marginal propensity to save?
b) what is the value of the autonomous expenditure multiplier?
c) Calculate the value of the expenditure level of real GDP?
d) Suppose the value of the full employment level of GDP is $500m. State the type of output gap persistent in the economy and calculate its size.
e) Suppose the government aims to stimulate the economy as he result of the output in (d) above. Explain which macroeconomic policy action you would recommend. Give both the direction and the magnitude of your policy action.
3) In the economy of Lendlend, the commercial banks have deposits of $500billion. Their reserves are $50million. All reserves are i deposits with the Central Bank and the commercial banks hold no excess reserves. There is $110billion in Central Bank notes outside the banks, and there are no coins.
a) what is the economy's monetary base?
b) what is the quantity of money in the economy?
c) calculate the money multiplier.
d) Suppose the Central Bank of Lendlend undertakes an open market purchase of securities so that the monetary base increase by $5 billion. By how much will the quantity of money change?
6) Fisheria is a country in which the quantity theory of money operates. The country has a constant population, capital stock, and technology. In 2010, real GDP was %300million, the quantity of money was $60million, and the velocity of circulationof money was $million. In 2011, the price level rose by 20 percent.
a) What was the price level in 2010?
b) What was the real GDP in 2011?
c) What was the velocity of circulation in 2011?
d) What was the quantity of money in 2011?
I would really appreciate for the help....
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.