i need help with the following 4 questions in a 2hr deadline. Can anyone help me out?
1.Write a Boolean function that accepts as input three numbers of the double data type. The function should return true if the first parameter raised to the second parameter equals the third parameter; otherwise, a false value should be returned. For example, if the three numbers are 3, 4, 81, the function would return a true value because 34 = 81.
2. Create a class named Employee that has three member variables:
name ? A string that stores the employee?s name
numDependents ? An integer that tracks how many dependents the employee has
classDependents ? an array of strings with the names of the employee?s dependents Write corresponding constructors, as well as mutator and accessor functions for the class which includes the following:
A function that inputs all appropriate user values, including the class names.
A function that outputs the employee name and a list of his dependents
A destructor that releases all memory that has been allocated
Write a main function which tests all your functions.
3. Create a class dayClass that implements a day of the week. The class should store the day, e.g., use Sun for Sunday, Mon for Monday, etc. Your program should perform the following operations on an object of type dayType:
Set the day
Print the day
Return the day
Return the next and previous days
Return the day after adding a certain number of days to the current day. By way of example, adding 3 to Sunday would be Wednesday.
Include all constructors
4. You are in the rental car business. Create a class called RentalCar that includes a string type for the car type (e.g., passenger car, van, truck, etc.) and a double field for the rental rate per day. Include get methods for these fields and a constructor that requires a string argument representing the car type. The constructor sets the room rate as follows ? cars $49.99 per day, vans $69.99 per day, trucks $89.99 per day. Create an extended class, Luxury, whose constructor requires a car type and adds $20 per day to the appropriate rental rate for each type of vehicle. Write an application named UseRentalCar which creates an object of each class. Demonstrate that all methods work as they should.
using namespace std;
// The function should return true if the first parameter raised to the second
//equals the third parameter; otherwise,...
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.