Can you help me out answer questions from attachment?
- You are asked to harden a Windows Server before it goes in production.
What steps will
you take to make the system production ready? Now assume, this server
is going to have
IIS installed on top it. What additional steps would you take, and why?
Provide WMI queries that can be run in either wmic or wmiexplorer for the
- Enumerate list of antivirus software's installed on the system.
- List all services on the system with start mode set to either Auto or
- Provide a WMI query to determine whether a system is a Domain
- Provide a PowerShell query to list all processes with id greater than
1000 and less than 2000.
- Provide a PowerShell query to list only .bak and .temp files in C:\
under all folders and subfolders.
XSL Transforms :
listing of vSwitch (provided in sample)
listing of Pnic
list of Services Running
the Firewall Status
Firewall Status for CIMHttpsServer
Regular Expressions :
- Provide a regex that matches all numbers less than or equal to 1048576.
- Provide a regex such it matches the "foobar" set to true/false/yes/no
regardless of the case :
foobar = true
Foobar : FALSE
- List all users with null or blank password.
- List all users having Super privilege and Shutdown privilege.
- Provide a SQL query to audit secure_auth is enabled.
- What is the purpose of /proc filesystem ?
- Assume your dev system is full, how will you find out you which
directories are using up
space, and start clearing unnecessary files?
- What are the benefits of a setuid program? And are there any security
of having setuid programs on a system?
- Provide a command to find following files.
- setuid or setguid bit set
- world writeable files.
- When would you redirect output to /dev/null 2>&1 and what purpose does
- How would you read first and last X number of lines from a file?
- How will you compare two files, and the list lines that have changed,
blank lines, and spaces?
- How will you determine the program name associated that is listening on
a given TCP/UDP port?
- Provide a command using grep to find all files with "info" or "error"
or "warn" strings,
and then pipe those results, and list files that were modified in the
past one week.
- Provide detailed steps to configure password less login to a system
- Describe the process to commit files to git.
- How will you unstage a file that has already been staged?
- How will you revert to an old revision of file after a bad commit?
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.