There is no need to create a site, it is needed to create a Word Document and send it on my e-mail, to avoid plagiarism.?
Please don`t forget to add Artifacts to each Outcome and all the references.
This?e-portfolio assessment is designed to be used as both a learning tool and as a professional portfolio that you can include in your resume or applications for jobs. You should begin working it around Week 3, even though it is only due Week 8.
Click here( 1 in the attechment )for directions how to create an E-portfolio/Google Site. (
The course outcomes for HRMN 302 are:
1. apply appropriate communication media and methods according to the situational need in organizational settings
2. apply communication theories to organizational communication challenges
3. recognize and respond constructively to cultural differences in communication
4. analyze and assess the communication dynamics of an organization to conduct a communication audit
First, create your e-Portfolio.?Creating an e-portfolio is easy. We recommend you use Google Sites. Go to:?
Include an introduction page, one page for each of the three outcomes, and a citations page. You will have a minimum of 5 pages.?On each?outcome?page:
- Provide the course outcome
- Explain in your own words and 1-2 paragraphs?how each outcome relates to what you have learned in class
- Post one artifact for each outcome (video, paper, chart, or any type of file you wish to use)?that you have created?and that demonstrates your mastery of?each?outcome
- Explain, in detailed sentences and approx. 2-3 paragraphs, how each artifact relates to the course outcome.
Here is an example of a partially completed portfolio:
Communication Skills E-Portfolio
The e-portfolio is designed to be used as both a learning tool and as a professional portfolio that you can
include in your resume or applications for jobs.
You will be asked to create a page of 3 out of the 5 course outcomes in HRMN 302, and under that page,
post an artifact (video, paper, chart, or any type of file you wish to us) that illustrates your mastery of
Here is an example:
Creating an e-portfolio is easy. We recommend you use Google Sites. Go to:
Create a login, or use an existing one, if you already have one.
Click on Create and then select a template. Name your portfolio.
We recommend using the E-portfolio template, but you can choose any other template.
You are not required to post a letter, resume, or matrix. You are only asked to post 3 artifacts that
correspond to 3 out of the 5 outcomes for HRMN 302:
The course outcomes are: (i.e., after completing this course you should be able to...)
1. Apply appropriate communication methods and behaviors in an organizational setting
2. Create and respond to presentations, considering the relationship between presenter and audience
3. Assess communication within an organization to interpret organizational culture and incorporate
organizational culture in communication methods
4. Construct an effective argument utilizing appropriate sources and evidence
5. Recognize and respond constructively to cultural differences in communication
This project will count for 15% of your grade. Your professor may provide feedback on the content you
include under each outcome; however the 15 points will be awarded based on completion or noncompletion of the e-portfolio:
Did not turn in
1 of the outcomes has an
2 of the outcomes has an
Completed e-portfolio with
artifacts for 3 outcomes
For submission of this project, you are asked to simply post the link under the Assignment
We hope you find this process not only helpful for your own reflection on the competencies you have
acquired in this program but also a useful tool for your professional development and career.
Here is an example of something you might post:
Outcome 1: apply appropriate communication methods and behaviors in an organizational
To demonstrate that you know how to communicate appropriately in a business environment, you might
post a memo that you created to communicate bad news to employees. Or, you might want to post a
short 2 minute video of yourself doing a business presentation. You might even have some kind of award
or recognition that you can post that demonstrates your communication skills. Anything that is evidence of
your ability to communicate appropriately in an organizational setting serves to demonstrate this outcome.
This question was answered on: Oct 07, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 07, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.